httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Wood, Bryan" <>
Subject RE: apache test suite
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:38:33 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Stas Bekman []
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: apache test suite

Wood, Bryan wrote:
> Yes I have, but I can't get apache-test to run on my desktop machine.
> There are always problems in the httpd.conf file it generates.

If you don't tell us what the problems are... we can't fix them...

~/httpd-test/perl-framework$ t/TEST  -start-httpd
*** setting ulimit to allow core files
ulimit -c unlimited; t/TEST -start-httpd
/usr/sbin/httpd -X -d /home/xf012502/httpd-test/perl-framework/t -f
/home/xf012502/httpd-test/perl-framework/t/conf/httpd.conf -DAPACHE1
using Apache/1.3.27

waiting for server to start: .Syntax error on line 70 of
Invalid command 'SetHandler', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
server has died with status 1 (t/logs/error_log wasn't created, start the
server in the debug mode)

> Of course I
> checked it out of cvs so I might just need to check it out again.
> the apache team has things all setup so they can just run a script and
> for their results when they need to do a full test on apache?

Can I have it? (:
Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message