httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: apache test suite
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:02:43 GMT
Wood, Bryan wrote:

> [...]

Since you didn't bother (or didn't know that you should ;) to tell us what do
you have on line 70th, I'd guess that it's:

<Location /server-info>
     SetHandler server-info
</Location>

it's on a different line in my t/conf/httpd.conf, since it varies from setup
to setup.

SetHandler is provided by the core, so I don't know why does fail for you. I
doubt this has anything to do with Apache-Test. Can you use httpd normally?
Can you please show us the first 80 lines of t/conf/httpd.conf?

>>Of course I
>>checked it out of cvs so I might just need to check it out again.
>
> Certainly
>
>>the apache team has things all setup so they can just run a script and
>
> wait
>
>>for their results when they need to do a full test on apache?
>

> Yup.
>
> Can I have it? (:

Oh, you mean whether we have some magical script that makes things work for us
but not for you? Nothing at all ;)