httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <>
Subject mod_include ETag test
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 19:45:46 GMT
hi all...

   I've altered include.t to add a test for ETag header supression to follow
up on a bug I've reported (patch attached).  one of the two new tests fails,
exposing the bug.

   I have a patch against the old mod_include, but since 2.1 and apr are
currently playing catch up, I can't make the change to the new version and
test it.  if somebody wants to make the change by hand, it's pretty simple
and listed here

   in other news, lots of the current include.t tests are failing for me
with 2.0 cvs/worker...

   FAILED tests 9, 18, 34-35, 40, 55

of course, the numbers are different without the patch :)

View raw message