httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject mod_include ETag test
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 19:45:46 GMT
hi all...

   I've altered include.t to add a test for ETag header supression to follow
up on a bug I've reported (patch attached).  one of the two new tests fails,
exposing the bug.

   I have a patch against the old mod_include, but since 2.1 and apr are
currently playing catch up, I can't make the change to the new version and
test it.  if somebody wants to make the change by hand, it's pretty simple
and listed here

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=105120818606501&w=2

   in other news, lots of the current include.t tests are failing for me
with 2.0 cvs/worker...

   FAILED tests 9, 18, 34-35, 40, 55

of course, the numbers are different without the patch :)

--Geoff