httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject Flood downloads
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:57:35 GMT

According to current Apache Distribution Policy (recent e-mail from Joshua) we
really suck. This becomes a problem, since we're about to make a release. In
order to get things sorted out I've prepared a hook into mirrors.cgi script.
It is structured as follows:

1. download.cgi (usual wrapper around mirrors.cgi) and download.html
   (template) files for directory /www/httpd.apache.org/test/flood/.

2. a patch for mirrors.conf adding template location for
   test-flood-download.cgi.

3. a patch for HTML files (index, faq, building) using new download link.

It would be great if somebody could doublechek this and eventually commit this
into apropriate repository. This is much better than closer.cgi script we're
using right now.

regards,
Jacek Prucia