httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject Re: FLOOD_1_1_RC1 tagged.
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 08:05:26 GMT
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:50:44 -0700
Aaron Bannert <aaron@clove.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 04:18  PM, Jacek Prucia wrote:
> > I would like to ask other RM's to take a closer look at RC1 tarballs.
> > I might
> > goofed something up and have absolutelly no idea about it :)
>
> The tarball builds and runs great on Darwin 6.6 (Mac OS X 10.2.6), good
> work!
>
> Here's my +1

Cool :)

> (I'm fine with distributing the apr and apr-util source until apr 1.0
> gets
> released, but after that we should just say which officially released
> version
> of APR we depend on.)

That was exactly the point. Some people just don't feel comfortable, when they
have to retrieve additional stuff for official release using CVS. This just
doesn't seem right. When apr/apr-util are released (soon from what I have
heard), we can create small INSTALL file and describe flood system
requirements there.

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia