httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Tuttle <ntut...@photon.poly.edu>
Subject Re: flood: responsescript patch, take 2
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:43:59 GMT
Jacek:

Now that you've added this in, what exactly does it do? How does it hook
into Flood to provide feedback from response data (or does it)? Do you
have any example scripts that exhibit these properties?

-Norman Tuttle ntuttle@opendemand.com (OpenDemand Systems)

PS: We have interest because we are also thinking of expanding the response
template paradigm and do not want to duplicate work done already.