httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Tuttle <ntut...@photon.poly.edu>
Subject Re: problem running example flood file
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:19:58 GMT
John:

To my knowledge, "<proxy>" is not set up to work yet.
This may be THE problem. If you can, try it without using proxies and this
<proxy> element.

-Norman Tuttle ntuttle@opendemand.com (OpenDemand Systems developer)
Not an original developer of Flood but have been using & modifying, for
our own application, for almost a year now.