httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject need help to add per-user config to Apache::Test
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:19:01 GMT
Several people have asked for having a new feature in Apache::Test: they want
to configure it once (where the server, apxs, etx are) and run Apache::Test
without needing to pass any arguments. Matt suggested that it should remember
the values passed the first time it's used and then re-use them. However on a
system with several users and different preferences, this won't work.
Therefore we need to be able to support per-user preferences. CPAN.pm's setup
seems to provide a good solution to the same problem (CPAN/Config.pm and
~user/.cpan/CPAN/Config.pm). So I thought that someone would like to port the
functionality from CPAN.pm to Apache::Test and send the patches here. It's all
pure perl, so you have no excuses that it's XS/C ;)