httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <>
Subject Re: flood: responsescript patch
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:26:34 GMT
--On Sunday, August 10, 2003 23:24:04 +0200 Jacek Prucia
<> wrote:

> This probably belongs in contrib/patches. It is a quick'n'dirty hack I
> did few days ago, to simulate applet making network connection.
> Basically it allows for something like this:
> <url responsescript="/path/to/"></url>

I wouldn't see an issue just placing this in the main code rather than as a
separate patch.  Just place in the documentation that the use of this
attribute may distort the timings.

Hmm.  If we did this *after* the close is done, would we still have a
problem with the timing?  I don't think we would, but I could be wrong.
(Perhaps we're freeing the response buffer at that time.  I forget.)

Watch out for C++-style comments (i.e. //) - that's not supported by a
bunch of C compilers.  ;-)  -- justin

View raw message