httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject Re: problem running example flood file
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:40:44 GMT
On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 12:44:18 -0500
John Gray <john@brainpipe.com> wrote:

[..]
> As for writing test pages, I've certainly got a few hours to do it in
> PHP if you'd like my help.

Well... you can start if you like. Basicall you schould see what all various
example/* file do. You would have to write few PHP pages and config file that
would demonstrate flood capabilites. There's not much to show in ordinary
examples, but round-robin-dynamic.xml is where you can do some magic. The same
stuff schould be implemented in ASP/JSP/CGI/Whatever. As for config files, I
dunno. Baseurl handles only part of the job. Even when we normalize page
names, we have to deal with extensions (.php, .asp, jsp). Maybe some macro
package like m4?

regards,
Jacek Prucia