httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject Re: Flood: Bug fixes and questions for developers
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 08:08:30 GMT
On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:06:01 -0700
Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra@ics.uci.edu> wrote:

[...]
> My real life is causing me not to be able to devote time to flood right
> now, but I would love to see a new release of flood out that incorporates
> the bugfixes since 0.4.

Yeah... The docs are quite okay right now, even though there are big dark
holes. I'll just have to post a simple patch here that introduces
CONFIG_VERSION define, that would allow us to see if user tries to run
obsolete config against flood version that uses slightly different
config file (something like MMN but for config files). I have reasons for
this little puppy to get checked in before release. If that's get accepted,
then I think we're ready to roll flood 1.1.

We just have to find RM. I can't be RM since as a commiter rookie, I don't
have required access nor skills to do all the job. However I'm willing to help
as much as I can. So... somebody with enough access right and skills -- please
help with flood 1.1 release.

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia