httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From John Gray <j...@brainpipe.com>
Subject Re: problem running example flood file
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:44:18 GMT
You're right, I was simply testing the installation. All the real load
testing would be done inside the proxy anyway; but before I started
writing my own configuration files, I wanted to be sure the binary had
been properly built so I didn't waste hours/days troubleshooting
configuration files. I'll probably just build it at home and test it
there where I don't need to worry about a proxy.

As for writing test pages, I've certainly got a few hours to do it in
PHP if you'd like my help.

- john