httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jeren...@ics.uci.edu>
Subject Re: Flood: Bug fixes and questions for developers
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 02:06:01 GMT
--On Tuesday, August 05, 2003 11:22:24 -0400 Norman Tuttle
<ntuttle@photon.poly.edu> wrote:

> Dear fellow Flood developers:
>
> It is beneficial to us as members of the Apache Flood community and as
> developers of application testing software, using Flood as the basis for
> testing web sites within an application we have developed to test
> web-based software, within the context of the imminent rollout of the next
> revision of Flood to the public by Apache, to try to make available as
> many of the bug fixes which respond to the the bugs we find to the Apache
> group, as well as provide direction towards a reworking of the Flood

*Please* go for it!

My real life is causing me not to be able to devote time to flood right
now, but I would love to see a new release of flood out that incorporates
the bugfixes since 0.4.  I heard a report that flood 0.4 won't even compile
with the latest httpd/APR, so we really need to do this.  (The pollset API
changed.)

If I get a chance, I will try to look at the rest of your questions later,
but that's probably a bit on the unrealistic side.  I'd suggest just
posting patches of what you think is best.  -- justin