httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com>
Subject Re: Apache::TestRequest Doc Patch
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:38:12 GMT
On Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at 01:18  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> It's trivial. If your webserver supports only the following methods:
> GET and HEAD, OPTIONS, but not POST. the request OPTIONS will return a
> response with a header Allow: OPTIONS GET HEAD

Oh, I get it. See the enclosed patch, then.

> I guess I can take care of it. Just let me know which options are the
> most urgent that you need to work with.

Most important to me are:

     require Apache::TestMM;
     require Apache::TestRunPerl;
     Apache::TestMM->import(qw(test clean));
     Apache::TestMM::filter_args();
     Apache::TestRunPerl->generate_script();

If there's an option to get the generated script to run the tests from
the distribution root instead of t/, that'd be great to know about. And
if there isn't, it should be documented that the tests will be run from
t/, and that this is different from how CPAN modules traditionally work
(only Perl itself runs tests from t/).

Thanks!

David

http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e