httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [patch] have_apache_mpm()
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 06:51:10 GMT
At 08:28 AM 6/25/2003, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>hi all
>
>  I thought it might be useful to have an have_apache_mpm function.  while not particularly
useful for individual tests, I use have_min_apache_version() from my Makefile.PL and plan
to use have_apache_mpm() from there as well.  I suspect it's real utility, though, would be
from a custom TEST.PL.

Won't ap_mpm_query() answer any question you could throw it?  Or is this
some must-have-in-advance sort of question?

It seems like the API for ap_mpm_query would be simpler to follow, just
extended to run outside-of-apache.

Bill