httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com>
Subject Re: Apache::TestRequest Doc Patch
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:22:47 GMT
On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 01:37  AM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Done. They will probably require more polishing...

Cool, thanks, I'll take a look in a bit.

> I thought I've answered this question already:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-test-dev&m=105772914901179&w=2

Right, so you did. I would just argue that it should default to the
distribution root, but I won't push it. I'm adding this to my
Makefile.PL:

     use FindBin;
     push @ARGV, '-serverroot', $FindBin::Bin;

Most CPAN module maintainers will want to know about this, I expect.
I'll supply a doc patch with this information later today.

Regards,

David

http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory@jabber.org