httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [patch] have_apache_mpm()
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:04:36 GMT

Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Stas Bekman wrote:
>

>>plan ..., have_apache2 && have_apache_mpm('prefork');
>

> I think this is probably the way to go.  If you call have_apache_mpm() and
> it's apache 1.3, I might have it return an error of some kind, but I
> wouldn't have it return 'prefork'.

ok, that's what I'll do then.

I'll code have_apache_mpm() so it returns false for Apache 1.3 and the
mpm for Apache 2.  I also have some brief docs ready to go, so I'll
add that into the next iteration as well.

I don't have the code in front of me, we probably don't need
have_apache2() if it doesn't already exist - have_apache_version() and
variants are probably sufficient I would think.

--Geoff