httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From James G Smith <JGSm...@TAMU.Edu>
Subject Re: [RFC] Apache::Build
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:36:25 GMT
James G Smith <JGSmith@TAMU.Edu> wrote:
>I've been moving several of my Perl modules from MakeMaker to
>Module::Build.  I'm not seeing support for Module::Build in the
>Apache::Test suite, so I thought I'd take a stab at subclassing
>Module::Build to provide support for it.

So I don't appear too ignorant, I did just find the Apache::Build
module in the mod_perl 1.99_09 distribution :/

But the basic idea remains, I think -- something based on
Module::Build that hides a lot of the boilerplate and possible
complexity of setting up Apache::Test and building/testing Apache
modules.

/me goes back to reading and thinking ....
--
James Smith <JGSmith@TAMU.Edu>, 979-862-3725
Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix