httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: Perl Testing
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 00:13:27 GMT

> It does seem inconsistent to have the CWD be $root for the test scripts,
> but $root/t for the server process.  One more quirk to remember.

but isn't that exactly the opposite of what David's issue is?

 > It forces me to open the error log like this, instead:
 >
 >   open ERR, 'logs/error_log' or die "Can't do it: $!\n";

so, as things stand now, cwd for both *.t scripts and the server process is
ServerRoot (aka, t/), which makes perfect sense to me :)

I guess the quirk is that for Apache-Test *.t scripts the cdw is different
than it is for standard CPAN distributions.

or maybe I just haven't gotten enough sleep lately...

--Geoff