httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: Perl Testing
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:13:24 GMT

>>> No, I run `make test`. In my test scripts, which live in t/, when I
>>> want to parse the log, I have to open 'logs/error_log', not
>>> 't/logs/error_log'. It runs out of t/.
>>

>> What you try to say is that the ServerRoot is t/, not that t/TEST is
>> invoked from t/. You can override that of course.
>

> How?

I think he means by adding your own ServerRoot directive to
extra.last.conf.in.  however, I see what you are saying and that won't
likely resolve your issue.

is there some reason that you want to backtrack to t/ in your test scripts?
  for the most part, I put things I need under t/, including libraries and
other cruft, so that everything is relative to the default ServerRoot setting.

HTH

--Geoff