httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com>
Subject GET() w/o redirection
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:46:52 GMT
Hi All,

Under Apache::test, I could get it not to redirect when it got a 302 by
passing it a LWP::UserAgent object that I'd created with
requests_redirectable => 0. Apache::TestRequest's GET, however, doesn't
have this facility. It does the redirect. In trying to deparse what's
going on in Apache::TestRequest, I saw that the user_agent() function
was creating an LWP::UserAgent object, so I thought that I could get it
to stop redirecting by doing this before running my tests:

Apache::TestRequest::user_agent( requests_redirectable => 0 );

However, it still seems to redirect. If someone could tell me how I
might get Apache::TestRequest to pay attention to the LWP::UserAgent
settings I want it to use, I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

David

http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory@jabber.org