httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject flood docs -- take 2
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:18:43 GMT

Please have another look at:

http://cvs.apache.org/~jacekp/manual/

This is actually what I'm going to commit tommorow. It has bugs, empty places,
but at least mentions every element/attribute available (at least I hope so).
Looks like it is a good starting point.

DTD is still in the works. I'll post it here shortly with some notes on
validating.

while preparing documentation I was stuck with one simple thing: What is HTTP
Server project policy with CHANGES file? Is it:

a) hand edited by separate cvs commits (changed the code? edit CHANGES!)
b) autogenerated from cvs log

Some of my useful commits (auth support, baseurl) aren't in CHANGES. Gotta fix
that before release.

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia