httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: resolving Apache::Test vs. Apache::test collision
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 18:13:07 GMT

> I actually like Apache::TestPlan, it's most of the functionality that
> this module provides. but there are a few subs that are not. May be this
> other functionality should move elsewhere.

given that almost all of the functions from the various Test* packages are
exported by default and almost nobody specifies an import list currently
with Apache::Test, I wouldn't worry too much about shuffling stuff around
later after the immediate problem has been fixed.

>> I dunno, I'm terrible with names anyway, so I'll shut up now and just
>> wait for the results :)
>

> No, no, you can't just wait for the results.

you're right :)

/me waits patiently for the next release...

--Geoff