httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: flood docs online
Date Sat, 31 May 2003 05:31:13 GMT
--On Thursday, May 29, 2003 8:52 PM +0200 Jacek Prucia
<jacek.prucia@acn.waw.pl> wrote:

> The only problem remaining is how to put all that stuff into CVS. I think
> following directory structure schould work:
>
> docs/
>    docbook/
>       flood.xml
>    manual/
>       index.html

Sounds fine to me as a starting point.  +1.

> We could keep that off flood build system (at least for now) and put all
> information needed to build docs into README file. Then just before release,
> we could transform XML sources into HTML and populate docs/manual.

Sure - that'd work for now.  If I get a chance (when things settle down over
here), I'll take a pass at incorporating a 'doc' target or something if no one
has beaten me to it.

> Yeah, I know that sucks, but we can rethink everything later (post flood
> 1.1).

Docs look good at first glance.  Cool!  Woot!  =)  Thanks!  -- justin