httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: can I help with docs?
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 07:46:36 GMT

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Jeremy Brown wrote:

  [NON-Text Body part not included]

First one small hint - stick to plain text email; this list does not take
kindly to RDF and HTML emails.

> Can I help to write some documentation regarding it?

ABSOLUTELY !

> I have figured out a few details and I can reference the code for more
> details. But is there anything that has been started with this
> information? There seems to be quite a bit of functionality that is
> missing from the current docs.

Just start writing.. and ideally submit these as a 'patch' to this list,
that is how we do most of this work or if that is hard - put it up on a
web site so it can be examined and integrated.

Dw