httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: Assert used in Flood and its triggering under Sun Solaris
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:56:48 GMT
This code for handling chunked-encoding is foreign to me,
but I'll try to see if I can help. It looks to me like the
assert() hits on chunked input parsing error*, so is it possible
that the socket read call didn't return enough data and the read
buffer simply didn't contain a CRLF yet?

Perhaps if you print out the contents of that buffer (when it
dumps core) and also send over the headers that your server
is responding with we might be able to track down the problem.

(* we really shouldn't be dumping cores on bad input, since
    we're ignoring malicious clients...)

-aaron