httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [patch] optional exports from Apache::TestUtil
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:15:55 GMT

>> and I didn't get the impression these three were private functions -
>> they're in the Apache::TestUtil manpage :)
>

> Should we s/^/t_/ as the others?

yeah, I thought about why they were different, and figured that was
the reason those three weren't in the export list.  that they were
documented made me think it was just an oversight.

I suppose for consistency we could change them, though we need to be
careful about where else they are used throughout the perl-framework.
  and because they are documented, in changing the name we're breaking
back compat for anyone using them currently.

maybe alias the old names as a migration measure?

--Geoff