httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "MAASK Group" <maask12...@hotmail.com>
Subject problem while using flood
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 05:50:15 GMT
Hi,
    I checked out http-test/flood, apr, and apr-util from the apache cvs to
test my apache server (1.3.20) running on linux. I got errors while running
buildconf in all 3, flood, apr and apr-util directories. The error was
'cannot find libtoolize' or "libtool not found". Where can I get libtool?
    Also in the http.conf, I have set the ScoreBoard file to
logs/apache_runtime_status but it hasnt been created. What else do I have to
do for it? I executed the show_compile_settings() function in the code and
it shows HAVE_SHMGET ON and USE_SHMGET_SCOREBOARD ON. Do I have to change
anything else to see the scoreboard file??

Thansk in advance,
Asmita
(MAASK group)