httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: are perl-framework apache tests still used?
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 05:42:23 GMT
AHHH... you are confusing apr/test (Ryan's ongoing efforts, even apart
from the apr group) which tests internal functions, with perl-testsuite,
which tests behavior of the server.

If Joe's tests work - commit them :-)

And the tests you cite... ssl/http.t is expected to fail today, mod_ssl once
provided HTTP/1.0 responses, irrespective of ass-backwards requests
(those that are pre HTTP/1.0, where the request is simply GET /foo with
no version tag), while it now provides an HTTP/0.9 response (no headers.)
Both behaviors are wrong, and the thorough solution isn't quite trivial, but
we expect to implement good behavior RSN (so we look at the request
and then emit the correct HTTP/1.0 or 0.9 response.)

The others concern me... -verbose feedback would be helpful.

Is this apache 2.0.45-dev or 2.1.0-dev?

Bill

At 10:34 PM 2/6/2003, Stas Bekman wrote:
>I haven't seen any activity with maintaining tests in a while and I have a bunch of ssl
tests failing. I remember Ryan working on a new test suite. What's the current status of things?
Should Joe's new php tests be committed?