httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: problem while using flood
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 01:29:34 GMT
--On Monday, February 17, 2003 11:20 AM +0530 MAASK Group
<maask12345@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Note that I had to moderate your post through.  Please make sure that
you are subscribed to the test-dev@httpd.apache.org list.

>     I checked out http-test/flood, apr, and apr-util from the
> apache cvs to test my apache server (1.3.20) running on linux. I
> got errors while running buildconf in all 3, flood, apr and
> apr-util directories. The error was 'cannot find libtoolize' or
> "libtool not found". Where can I get libtool?

You need to install libtool.  You can get it from:

http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/libtool.html

You may also need autoconf as well:

http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/

>     Also in the
> http.conf, I have set the ScoreBoard file to
> logs/apache_runtime_status but it hasnt been created. What else do
> I have to do for it? I executed the show_compile_settings()
> function in the code and it shows HAVE_SHMGET ON and
> USE_SHMGET_SCOREBOARD ON. Do I have to change anything else to see
> the scoreboard file??

I believe shmget() does not actually create the scoreboard file in a
manner in which other processes can read them.

Good luck!  -- justin