httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/specweb99/specweb99-2.0 mod_specweb99.c
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:56:09 GMT
> Does anyone have a perl script etc. to automatically convert all leading tabs
> n blanks?  I was thinking of manually de-tabifying in the vicinity of this
> fix,
> but it would be better to do the whole thing if I can get my hands on such a
> tool.

Doesn't indent do the trick, with the .indent.pro from somewhere in the
httpd-2.0 tree? I can have my editor do the tabs -> spaces and commit.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 856 4214

   PGP Fingerprint: 7A8D B189 E871 80CB 9521  9320 C11E 7B47 964F 31D9

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message