httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfigPerl.pm
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:27:51 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
> this change is causing problems for me:
>
> *** setting ulimit to allow core files
> ulimit -c unlimited; t/TEST
> !!! configure() has failed:
> Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
> /src/bleedperl/lib/site_perl/5.9.0/i686-linux-thread-multi/Apache/TestConfig
> Perl.pm line 288, <DATA> line 65.
>
> both under 1.3 and 2.0.  sticking a
>
> require mod_perl;
>
> in there seemed to fix it :)

thanks Geoff, committed.

Though I can see that this can be a chicken and an egg problem. You
didn't notice it because you don't use this config issue. 'require
mod_perl' will load the wrong mod_perl if Apache2 wasn't loaded yet.
It'll probably explode for those 3rd party modules, who want to use that
feature. But I'll leave it for now as is.

p.s. if you set APACHE_TEST_COLOR=1 in your env, you will get a nicer
colored output from Apache::Test ;)