httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flood Guide
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:40:02 GMT
On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 11:05:38AM -0800, P U wrote:

[...]
> Very recently I had a chance to install and see the basic functionality of the flood.
I am sure this will be a very useful tool for Load Testing and want to learn more about this.

> Could someone please let me know
> 1. Where can I get  complete tutorial on Flood Usage or configuration. (With example
and explaination would be the best)

Right now all you can get is few flood example config files. They are heavily commented, so
you can get the basic idea what does what. I'm about to write flood documentation, but i have
to suspend all my dev activities for a while. Just watch out for release announcements.

> 2. Any tutorial on how to process the output file for comparisons and test results in
plain terms would be highly welcome.

This will be described in documentation, but right now you have to browse examples/analize-relative
script.

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia