httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: perl-framework c-modules on solaris
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:47:40 GMT
> i get errors for every module like this:

I have seen this while trying to test HEAD on my old 10.1 Mac. This machine
has a bastardized GNU libtool 1.3.5 on it; MacOSX 10.2 comes with GNU
libtool 1.4.2 which does not exhibit this problem for me.

Are you testing a distro tarball? The 2.0.43 distribution comes with libtool
1.3.4 from the FreeBSD ports collection: even more ancient.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 856 4214

   PGP Fingerprint: 7A8D B189 E871 80CB 9521  9320 C11E 7B47 964F 31D9

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message