httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <>
Subject Re: newbie question on perl-framework...
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:25:06 GMT
On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, David Hill wrote:

> Hi,
>     I finally got my first run of the perl-framework against 2.0 on Tru64. I am using
a pull from cvs from late last week, After rooting around in the failures, I noticed that
none of the c-modules libraries are being loaded, and that of course generates failures.
> My question - how are these extra modules supposed to be loaded ? I assumed that they
should show up in the created conf files, but they are not there (at least as loadmodule commands).
The libraries are getting built (and I can force them to load with some hand editing) but
are missing any other configuration directives. I can't seem to find and * or anything
else that would seem to trigger the needed conf elements.

any of the c-modules/ *.so should be added to httpd.conf and config
within, e.g. from mod_test_apr_uri.c:

<Location /test_apr_uri>
   SetHandler test-apr-uri

tests should be skipped if the module is not compiled/loaded.
you might just need to:

t/TEST -clean

then t/TEST again.

View raw message