httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: flood-1.0 T&R (was: count one bug out...)
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 15:30:51 GMT
On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 05:29:26PM +0200, Jacek Prucia wrote:
> - fix install target so we can install flood amd examples off $SRCDIR
> - fix few more bugs from STATUS (I'm on it)
> - move tag on changed files and roll tarball

I'm ok with whatever anyone else does, since the three of us
are the primary consumers of flood-1.0, but in the future (as is
my philosophy with the httpd project itself) we shouldn't be
doing tag bumps if we can help it.

An install target would be nice, but we really only have one file
that needs to be installed. Besides that we really only have the
examples, but no docs or man pages or anything like that.

-aaron