httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@7bulls.com>
Subject count one bug out...
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 12:06:41 GMT

This one in particular:

    * DNS lookup failures in any <urllist> cause segfault.
       Justin says: Wow.  Why?
       Aaron says: Is this still happening? It's been awhile.

I had few segfaults, but those were with flood-0.4 tarball. I've created
few ridiculus URL's today and tested them against current CVS (flood,
apr, apr-util). No segv's at all. Could we ask the person that submited
this bug to recheck it with current CVS?

BTW. flood-0.4 tarball is bad. As soon as we get a few more bugs out, we
schould tag flood-0.5 with recent apr and apr-util and make a nice
tarball.

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia