httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "David Hill" <ddh...@zk3.dec.com>
Subject Re: newbie question on perl-framework...
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:47:59 GMT

> any of the c-modules/ *.so should be added to httpd.conf and config
> within, e.g. from mod_test_apr_uri.c:
> #if CONFIG_FOR_HTTPD_TEST
>
> <Location /test_apr_uri>
>    SetHandler test-apr-uri
> </Location>
>
> #endif
>
> tests should be skipped if the module is not compiled/loaded.
> you might just need to:
>
> t/TEST -clean
>
> then t/TEST again.

Tried that (twice) and it did not help.
Thanks for the pointer to the config blocks, missed that in my
RTFM-ing.

If I hand hack a conf file based on your pointer, things run much
better, but what a pain....

I am beginning to think that the problem is related to the path to the
libraries created by apxs.
The DSO is created as ./c-modules/foo/.libs/libmod_foo.so
I am trying to understand the perl code but have not found anything
that deals with this stuff.

Still rooting around but any more suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks.,
    Dave Hill