httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "David Hill" <>
Subject newbie question on perl-framework...
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:25:39 GMT

    I finally got my first run of the perl-framework against 2.0 on Tru64. I am using a pull
from cvs from late last week, After rooting around in the failures, I noticed that none of
the c-modules libraries are being loaded, and that of course generates failures.

My question - how are these extra modules supposed to be loaded ? I assumed that they should
show up in the created conf files, but they are not there (at least as loadmodule commands).
The libraries are getting built (and I can force them to load with some hand editing) but
are missing any other configuration directives. I can't seem to find and * or anything
else that would seem to trigger the needed conf elements.

What am I missing ?

I am not using, nor have built mod_perl (if that makes any difference).

    Dave Hill
View raw message