httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@7bulls.com>
Subject flood docs
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:45:50 GMT

I would like to write some flood docs while I'm learning its internals.
However I have a few questions that need to be asked before I get to
writing:

1. where flood docs schould be developed? here, or docs subproject?
2. is there something already done? (besides FAQ and building flood)
3. what format? I was thinking about very small man page, and a bigger
manual. IIRC httpd docs are made with Anakia. I see, that besides HTML
it can be turned into crispy PDF, right? If so, we might also use Anakia
to document flood. AFAIK there's some stuff under cvs module httpd-site
to start with, right?

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia