httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question regarding the Flood Utility !!
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:17:54 GMT
On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 12:03:46PM -0700, Preety Puri wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I was wondering if the flood utilty needs to modified
> to run for IPv6. I am aware of a flag that is used to
> enable it in the apr directory (APR_HAVE_IPV6). Is there
> any other flag that needs to be enabled for the
> flood utility as such.

The key is to pass the IPv6 address in the URL tag, like so:

<url>http://1080:0:0:0:8:800:200C:417A/your-path</url>

Even if this doesn't work, perhaps changing the APR_INET flag to
APR_UNSPEC in flood_net.c and getaddrinfo should figure it out.

I don't have a IPv6-network, so I can't test it out.  If you do
figure out how to get it working, please send us patches.  -- justin