httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfig.pm
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 18:33:17 GMT
On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 11:21:57AM -0700, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Aaron Bannert wrote:
>
> > Cliff is always mentioning something like t/TEST -d gdb or something
> > like that. Won't that run in -X mode automatically?

The reason I don't like that is because if I need to restart the
server I have to quit my gdb.  I want my gdb to last longer than
the process (so my breakpoints et al remain the same).

I'm confused why this commit is an issue.  None of the other MPMs
start multiple processes - why should prefork?  And, it's not like
it won't start multiple processes when it needs to.  -- justin