httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfig.pm
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 18:24:52 GMT
On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 11:15:05AM -0700, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> this change is wrong.  please revert and explain what you need so we can
> find the right solution.

With prefork, it starts up 2 instances.  I only want it to have one
instance so I can attach to the right process with gdb.  It's
annoying to have to get the wrong process 50% of the time.  (The
other MPMs don't suffer from this since they only have one process.)

I figured out that it needs {Max|Min}SpareServers set too.  -- justin