httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Benson <gben...@redhat.com>
Subject perl-framework vs mod_perl/t
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 11:18:42 GMT

Hi,

I'm interested in seeing if I can drop mod_perl's t directory into
httpd-test/perl-framework, so I can test them both at once. Is this
feasable or should I just test them seperatly?

I guess what I'm asking is:

 * Are httpd-test/perl-framework and mod_perl/t synchronized at all, or
   have they diverged over the past year? I'm mostly talking about
   mod_perl-1.99 here, since it looks like 1.26 is much older than
   httpd-test.

 * Are the tests in mod_perl solely for mod_perl functionality, or are
   there some generic httpd tests in there too?

Cheers,
Gary

[ gbenson@redhat.com ][ GnuPG 85A8F78B ][ http://inauspicious.org/ ]