httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mod_specweb99
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 22:45:58 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 05:54:00PM -0400, Greg Ames wrote:
> > What do folks think about adding mod_specweb99 (attached) as an Apache
> > httpd-test component?  It is a module which allows you to benchmark Apache 2.0
> > or 1.3 using the SPECweb99 benchmarking suite, described at
> > http://www.spec.org/osg/web99/ .
>
> Cool deal.  +1 for httpd-test.

:-)

> If we need to arrange for people without httpd commit to get commit
> to just httpd-test, we can probably do so...  -- justin

Do you mean Dirk and I automagically have httpd-test commit access by virtue of
being httpd committers?  If so, great!

It would be good if David Hill could get httpd-test commit, especially after all
the work he did to get mod_specweb99 working on 2.0.35.  I imagine Sander would
be interested as well.

Greg