httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: perl-framework: make test recompiles everything all the time
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:11:52 GMT
On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Stas Bekman wrote:

> one last question. Should the ssl certificates be recreated on t/TEST
> -clean (or 'make test')?

As they're currently done, they need to be recreated at least *once* in a
while, because they're set to expire.  That happened on me once when I
hadn't cleaned up in a while.  But in general, yes, I think they should be
cleaned up with t/TEST -clean... I like having a way to throw out all the
generated cruft and go back to what's basically the same as you get from
CVS.

That's just me, though.

--Cliff