httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <GYo...@covad.com>
Subject RE: MM_Unix changes in bleedperl
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:01:18 GMT

I saw that, but those changes were after 1.99 was released, right?  this
happens with the 1.99 Apache::Test as well.

> but why do you call ->clean?

I can't remember :)  I also can't quite figure out what it does, either,
since Makefile is the same whether I call/import it or not.

> You want to
> import this method for Makemaker to pick it up, so you either do:
>
> use Apache::TestMM qw(clean);
>
> or
>
> require Apache::TestMM;
> Apache::TestMM->import('clean');

the last time I played with all this doug said I didn't need to call
import(), which is why it wasn't there :)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl-dev&m=98955066509326&w=2

at any rate, this works fine for me now - thanks!

  if (eval "require Apache::TestMM") {
    Apache::TestMM::generate_script('t/TEST');
    Apache::TestMM->import(qw(test clean));
    return Apache::TestMM->test;
  }

--Geoff