httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: missing ca.crt in perl-framework?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 06:42:25 GMT
On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Stas Bekman wrote:

> > Have you tried
> > a t/TEST -clean?
>
> of course ;) but it's a bit broken regarding ssl stuff
>
> Doug, can you please fix the ssl setup so it will delete the whole
> t/conf/ssl/ca (including 'ca' dir) on 't/TEST -clean'?
>
> once I manually removed t/conf/ssl/ca it was re-created properly and all
> works. ;)

I figured you had, but it's strange that it didn't delete that stuff for
you.  I just ran t/TEST -clean and it did the following:

unlink /root/apache/httpd-test-6/perl-framework/t/conf/ssl/ca/asf/certs/ca.crt
[snip]
rmdir /root/apache/httpd-test-6/perl-framework/t/conf/ssl/ca/asf
rmdir /root/apache/httpd-test-6/perl-framework/t/conf/ssl/ca
root@deepthought:/root/apache/httpd-test/perl-framework# cd t/conf/ssl/ca
bash: cd: t/conf/ssl/ca: No such file or directory

So I guess I'm confused as to where the trouble is.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA