httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <>
Subject RE: [submission] mod-bucketeer
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 06:11:34 GMT
> > This would be cool to add to modules/test.  That would let it be
used in
> > testing, and we would automagically remove it for the release.
> >
> I thought all of the testing modules got moved over to this project.
> modules/test would suit me better, as I have commit over there

IMHO, modules in test-dev should only be those modules which are used in
the perl framework.  Which means that it must be used for automated
testing.  This module looks like it is more useful for any module author
who wants to test their filter's ability to handle flush buckets at any
point.  With that in mind, this looks like a modules that should be used
by developers with Apache, not necessarily the test-suite.

View raw message