httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: perl-framework: Lower-grade ciphers and mod_ssl port broken
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:16:29 GMT
On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 11:16:24AM -0800, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> working fine here.  did you get errors or was it just ignored?
> is mod_ssl built static or shared?  if shared, what file does the
> LoadModule ssl_module live in?

I got syntax errors from:

<VirtualHost @ssl_module_name@>

in ssl.conf.in.  This would be mod_ssl in ssl.conf, I presume.  The
apache_test_config.pm didn't have a mod_ssl host entry either (like
it does for mod_headers, etc.)

FWIW, my mod_ssl is shared and the httpd.conf has the following line:

LoadModule ssl_module "/pkg/apache-2.0-cvs/modules/mod_ssl.so"

HTH.  -- justin